Data protection directives
Party processing your personal data you have given:
Company name: Erdélyi Gyula Private Enterpreuner
Registered seat: Hungary 2700 Cegléd, Pesti street 46.
Tax number: HU64734709
Company registration court: Company Registration court of the National Tax and Customs Office – hereinafter referred to as: Data Controller.
Please read thoroughly this data processing information document provided by us (hereinafter referred to as: Information Document), in which we introduce our practice involving the processing of your personal data in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (a GDPR, that is, Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council). This Information Document refers to persons (you), who use the services of Data Controller, as consumers. It introduces the way Data Controller collects, uses and in certain cases shares with third persons your personal data. It also provides information on your „data subject” rights that are connected to data processing.
Data Controller (Impressum) is committed to protect the personal data and the privacy of the individuals, who visit this website. This information document and statement is first of all about the confidential processing and protection of the personal data of the clients and newsletter subscribers, implemented through the internet, and it also covers the visitors of the website. We summarise what data and in what manner the owner may collect and utilise data referring to you. The data will not be handed over to unauthorised persons, and they may be used only in the form that is determined in this information document.
In the contract, in specific cases, the purpose of data processing may be modified, with the conditions that are set forth in the given contract.
This information document provides important information for you on the protection of your personal data and your related rights. If the user does not accept these conditions, he/she is entitled to suspend using the website and to end browsing without giving any of his/her personal data.
LIABILITY AND ACCESSIBILITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
1.1 Data processing related information
The Data Controller in respect of data processing introduced in this Information Document is Erdélyi Gyula (hereinafter referred to as: Data Controller).
Concerning remarks, questions and complaints involving our data protection procedures we are available fat the following contact addresses: Erdélyi Gyula, Hungary 2700 Cegléd, Pesti street 46. or write to email address firstname.lastname@example.org .
Scope of responsibility
Erdélyi Gyula Private Enterpreuner
All the activities
Your personal data is information with the aid of which your person may be identified, e.g.: surname, forename, citizenship, phone number, postal address, e-mail address. The owner collects your personal data based on your giving them voluntarily when you browse the page, marking in each case the data that have to be necessarily given for achieving the target. If you do not wish to give these data, you will not be able to access certain functions, services of the website. Collecting the data that may be given optionally serves us in getting acquainted with the user demands and assists us in developing the website and the services.
The Owner takes all the measures to ensure that the personal data processed are accurate and up-to-date.
The following personal data are processed:
- Surname, forename, company name and the name of the contact person (in the case of a company)
- Address of the headquarters (in the case of a company), residential address, postal address
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- System information (IP-address, system version, resolution, statistics concerning the pages viewed on the website, browser using habits, behaviour pattern)
Duration of data processing:
- In respect of consents of direct marketing purpose, until the withdrawal of the consent given by the user
- In respect of profile data for 4 years after last logging in
- In respect of the data of purchases for 8 years, based on Section 169 (2) of the Accounting Act.
Conditions of forwarding data
Data Controller may forward the data processed by it – up to the extent needed – to the persons or companies it selects for acting in the following areas:
- Data processing
- Legal representation
- Organisations entitled to manage legal disputes based on the legislation
- Claim management
When purchasing in the webshop. Data Controller (based on the transport mode given by the User) gives to the delivery company, for the purpose of delivering the product to the User the name, delivery address of the User (in the case of a Courier Service its email address and phone number – for agreeing in the time of delivery), and the information that is connected to the purchase price of the product to be collected (on some occasion settled in advance).
The User based on this consent accepts the General Terms and Conditions of the delivery company the User selected.
Companies, persons processing data or involved in data processing
The owner, Erdélyi Gyula processes the data. There are also other companies beyond the owner that participate in the processing, storing the data of the contractual clients.
Which companies are involved to data processing?
The following companies are involved in data processing in the course of the activity of the Owner:
- Google Inc.: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, additional accessibility data, mail system, data and file storage in the cloud, online document management, and the related services: Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google AdSense, Google AdWords, YouTube, Blogger, Chrome browser support – data protection and the principles of data protection of Google.
- Facebook Ireland Ltd.: 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2 Ireland, supporting Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and the other products and functions that are offered by Facebook – accessibility of the data controlling policy and the accessibility of the data protection officer.
- Twitter International Company: One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, D02 AX07 IRELAND, using the products and functions that are offered by Twitter – data controlling policy and the GTC.
- In special cases the contract may contain additional data processing persons or companies.
Rights of the data owners and the enforcement of these rights
If you would not like to have your personal data used for forwarding commercial offers, you have the right to prohibit it without giving any reasons. You have to send your deleting request in writing, either in e-mail or in the form of a postal letter, to the Data Controller at the contact data given in the Impressum.
Protecting the personal data of minors and people diminished capacities
The website of Erdélyi Gyula Private Enterpreuner
and its contents are mostly not for minors below the age of 13 years. We do not process and we do not collect personal data of children below the age of 13 years without certifiable parental or guardian consent. The parents or the guardians of the child may request the handing out, the deleting of the data that refer to the child. If the age becomes known to the Data Controller in the course of data controlling, data processing, the data may be used for the purpose of obtaining parental consent.
The consent of the legal guardian is needed for the statement of a minor person, who is incapacitated and/or who is of diminished capacity, except those service parts the target of which is registration and which occur in a large number in everyday life and which do not require any special consideration.
Processing the Cookies
You can read more about the management of cookies in the Cookie statement.
- Data processor: natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other organisation that processes personal data on behalf of data controller
- Data processing: any operation or the entire set of operations executed on personal data, as e.g.: gathering, recording, systematizing, grouping, storing, transforming, changing, querying, viewing, using, communicating, forwarding, distributing, making accessible in any other manner, harmonising, connecting, restricting, deleting, destroying.
- Data forwarding: making available to third persons the personal data that are processed by Data Controller
- Data protection incident: violation of security that leads to the incidental or unlawful destruction, losing, changing, unauthorised communication of or unauthorised access to personal data that is forwarded, stored, or processed in any other manner.
- GTC: the General Terms and Conditions published on the website and which set forth the rules of Data Controller concerning the selling of products and services.
- Identifiable natural person: natural person, who directly or indirectly can be identified based on some kind of identifier, e.g.: based on one or more factors that refer to name, identification number, location determining data, online identifier, physical, physiological, genetical, intellectual, economic, cultural or social identity.
- Addressee: a natural or legal person, a public authority, an agency or any other organisation to which the natural data are communicated, independently of the fact whether it is a third party or not.
- Consent of data subject: the declaration of the will of the data subject issued voluntarily, based on specific and appropriate information, in an unambiguous manner, through which data subject confirms with the aid of a non-misunderstandable act that he/she consents to the processing of his/her personal data.
- Data subject: a natural person, who is identified or who may be identified on the basis of any information.
- User: the visitors of website http://www.e-sporthorses-com operated by Data Controller, and the visitors of websites accessible at other addresses given therein.
- Third party: natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another organisation that is not identical neither with the data subject, nor with the data controller, the data processor or those persons that were authorised to process the personal data under the direct control of data controller or data processor.
- Authority: the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information in Hungary (registered seat: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/c., phone: 06-1 391-1400, fax: 06-1 391-1410, e-mail: email@example.com, website: naih.hu)
- Partner/Client: a natural person, who signs a contract with Data Controller not on the website for selling products or providing services.
- Registration: recording the personal data of the user of the website, based on which a user account is created.
- Personal data: any information that refers to the data subject.
- Service: selling products and other services to the Clients, Partners and users of Data Controller through the website or in any other manner, given in detail in the ÁSZF
Website: Erdélyi Gyula Private Enterpreuner
- operated by Data Controller and its websites accessible at other addresses given therein